Once you are logged in and you can see your list of races you will be able to click on the link to your contract file and view it as a pdf.
Now check to see if your initials are included for upcoming events. If not, you should follow the steps below.
1. Click on the edit link for the race you want to edit.
2. Go down through the form and make sure that all of the information is filled out and accurate, especially things like race date, race start times, race day phone numbers, and race staff. This informational page about your race will come up in Google search results, so it is important that all the information is accurate.
3. Check the boxes near the bottom in the Acceptance of Terms and Conditions section and enter your initials that you agree to the terms.
4. Click the Save button at the bottom of the page.
5. Click on the name of your race to proofread the information. You will now see a Race Website link that you should check to make sure it is accurate. If not, let us know so we can fix it.
6. Finally, please edit the information on your personal account to make sure that it is complete, current and accurate. You can also enter a new password there if you'd like. Click the Save button at the bottom of that screen when you are done.
Thank you for your business! We look forward to working with you at your races, and feel free to ask us any questions about the website, our timing services, or even for advice on any aspect of the your race. We're here to help!