Free Fall Classic 5K 2020
Race start time(s):
Google map address:
Thank you for registring for the Free Fall Classic 5k. The Rochester Runners Club is grateful for the opportunity to host this race for the 19th consecutive year. Just like everything else in 2020, the race will be different, but the community spirit will be the same.
The 2020 Free Fall 5k will be conducted in accordance witih the NH COVID-19 Guidelines for Road Races.
The race will be conducted using a staggered start format based on the estimated finishing time which is provided as part of the registration process. These are called starting corrals. You will be provided your corral number and start time in the mail with your race bib and neck gaiter.
- Runners will be spread out six feet apart in the starting corral. We ask that you maintain a six foot distance when passing during the race.
- A mask must be worn until the start of your corral and worn when you finish.
- Runners should carry their own water and nutrition - there will be no water stations
- Upon finishing you will be directed to proceed to your vehicle to minimize contact with other runners and volunteers.
- Results will be sent via email.
Spectators are allowed but must remain six feet from participants, no physical contact is allowed between participants and/or spectators with each other (i.e. no high-five), spectators may not approach participants.
If you wish to run the race as a family please enter an expected finishing time of your slowest runner - the time you all expect to run.